About Twanna Carter
I'm a certified tele-health (online counseling) counselor since 2015. I work with clients who are fed up with their anger or anxiety holding them back, disrupting and threatening their life style. And what they want is to find a way to get out of that frustrating angry and anxious place so that they can get back to living the life they CHOOSE to live.
Helping clients by empowering them with tools, strategies, and education for achieving success with managing their anger and anxiety so that they can have peace and happiness in their lives.
Seeking to avoid the loss of a relationship? You can get help if your significant other has told you to get help or the marriage/relationship is over. Have a court order? You can get discrete counseling that satisfies the requirements of your court order. Or, you may be in danger of losing your job. If you're in trouble at work, there's help available.
Education & Credentials
- LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor): Maryland
- LCPC-Board Approved Supervisor: Maryland
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor): Alabama, New Jersey, and Virginia
- CAMS ll (Certified Anger Management Specialist ll)
- CCATP (Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional)
- CCTP (Certified Clinical Trauma Professional)
- BC-TMH (Board Certified Tele-Mental Health)
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- NCC (National Certified Counselor)
- Ph.D., Human Services